Join us every week in our trip Down the Rabbit Hole!
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate us and share your comments with us!
Episode 061 – Enough for Everyone?
Question: Based on available resources what is the optimum population for planet Earth?
Answer: The truth is it varies, depending on who you ask and how you ask. Overall the answers come in a range – around 1.5 billion to 2 billion people.
Today we talk about overpopulation and we discuss if the resources we have will be enough or not for the near future.
What do you think will be the conclusion?
- Elon Musk is Officially Sending Humans to Mars in 2024
- SpaceX’s Musk unveils plan to reach Mars by 2022
- Real-time birth/death counts
- Is population growth out of control?
- Misconceptions about falling sperm counts and fertility in Europe
- Sperm count falling sharply in developed world, researchers say
- The Population Myth
- Population Matters
- The implications of population growth and urbanization for climate change.
- Make Room! Make Room! – Harry Harrison
- Beyond the Limits: Confronting Global Collapse, Envisioning a Sustainable Future