Join us every week in our trip Down the Rabbit Hole!
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate us and share your comments with us!
Episode 051 – Ditch Your Smartphone, Start Daydreaming
If you can’t seem to resist a scroll through your Facebook or Instagram feed during working hours, or if you feel anxious when you can’t check your smartphone or have no signal, you might need a digital intervention.
In the last few years, social media users who find it impossible to stay off their devices when they would like to resist them are seeking treatment via professionals. And they’re responding. Therapists are offering counselling, mindfulness coaches are hosting detox retreats, and corporate-wellness startups are all vying to help you get through the day without constant, compulsive scrolling.
In this episode 51 we talk about what are the benefits of daydreaming and the negatives of the obsession with social media.
When was the last time you allowed yourself to daydream?
Let us know by sending us your comments in the website or through Facebook or Twitter.
- NASA Says Saturn’s Moon Has “The Ingredients Necessary For a Habitable Environment”
- Can scientists rejuvenate an aging brain with a protein found in umbilical cord blood?
- The addiction that’s worse than alcohol or drug abuse
- Why idle moments are crucial for creativity
- Mind Wandering Facilitates Creative Incubation