Incredibly, people are starting to alter their own DNA with cheap, easy gene-editing technology.
In a number of countries it’s not illegal and is completely unregulated, so what is biohacking and what are people trying to accomplish?
We’ll try to find out mor din today’s episode!
- Bizarre shape of interstellar asteroid
- Stop Autonomous Weapons (Video)
- Ban Lethal Autonomous Weapons (Website)
- Biohackers are using CRISPR on their DNA and we can’t stop it
- A New Era of Humans
- Maker culture
- DIY human CRISPR guide
- ‘Designer cells’ reverse one-year-old’s cancer
- The Odin
- Grinder (biohacking)