Join us every week in our trip Down the Rabbit Hole!
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate us and share your comments with us!
Episode 044 – Cognitive Bias
Podcast (rabbit-hole): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:55 — 24.8MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Podcast (rabbit-hole): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:55 — 24.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
In this trip Down the Rabbit Hole we talk about Cognitive Bias.
A cognitive bias refers to the systematic pattern of deviation from norm or rationality in judgment, whereby inferences about other people and situations may be drawn in an illogical fashion.
Individuals create their own “subjective social reality” from their perception of the inputs.
Besides our main topic we have the news of the week and our “And finally…” section.
Share your comments with us!
- Drilling into heart of Iceland volcano complete
- Galactic X-rays could point to dark matter proof
- UK completes Antarctic base relocation
- Could your robot go to work instead of you?
- Uber hires ‘flying car engineer’ from Nasa
- Generalities about Cognitive Bias
- The 12 cognitive biases that prevent you from being rational
- Cognitive bias cheat sheet – Because thinking is hard