Join us every week in our trip Down the Rabbit Hole!
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate us and share your comments with us!
Episode 037 – End of the World Predictions
Podcast (rabbit-hole): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:03 — 29.9MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Podcast (rabbit-hole): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:03 — 29.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
This week we talk about the predictions made about the end of the world.
After making some research you can find that practically every month there is one!
We start the show going from the most famous/known predictions since the first one we could find, 66–70 AD.
Let us know what is your “favorite” End of the World prediction, or if you have a prediction yourself share it with us!
- Comprehensive list of Predictions
- Ten failed Doomsday predictions
- Top 10 End-of-the-World Prophecies
- The Stand by Stephen King
- On The Beach by Nevil Shute
- World War Z by Max Brooks
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Summer of the Apocalypse by James Van Pelt
- I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
- The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham
- Earth Abides by George R. Stewart
468×60 Competitions – Banner Rotator