Metals news around the world, interviews and more.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast!
Episode 011 – Ghostbusters and Mad Concerts
Podcast (synapse): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:02:35 — 28.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Once again we have Anna and Laura and we go through a very funny show.
We went from Soilwork to various experiences in concerts passing through Ghost.
The topics for this week were:
- Soilwork – New single streaming online.
- Amorphis – New video released.
- Antimatter – They just announced a new album.
- My Dying Bride – Released a new track.
- Ghost is streaming their full album.
- Swallow the sun – will release a triple album in November.
After the regular topics we talked about Epica which was a headline we forgot and the comments related to the band and the live video they released we ended up talking about personal experiences in concerts and different type of audience depending on the country you are in.
Among those experiences we talk about Lacrimosa and how their music from being slow and maybe project a boring concert changing the country for example to a latin american country will make a total difference in the way people react and live a concert, Rafael talk about 2 or 3 of those experiences. Anna also talks about the festival she attended some years ago and the fact she had to stay from morning to late.
We would like to have your feedback and opinions in the topics, just leave comments right below and share your mind with us.
- Soilwork – http://www.soilwork.org/
- Amorphis – http://amorphis.net/
- Antimatter – http://www.antimatteronline.com/
- My Dying Bride – http://www.mydyingbride.net/
- Ghost – http://ghost-official.com/
- Ghost Full album stream – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzzkemzfdfU
- Swallow the Sun – http://swallowthesun.net/
- Epica – http://epica.nl/
- Lacrimosa – http://www.lacrimosa.ch/cms/front_content.php?changelang=2&idart=516