Join us every week in our trip Down the Rabbit Hole!
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate us and share your comments with us!
Episode 048 – Quantum Woo
Some scientists think we already understand what consciousness is, or that it is a mere illusion. But many others feel we have not grasped where consciousness comes from at all. For one thing, the mind seemed, to the great discomfort of physicists, to force its way into early quantum theory.
“Quantum consciousness” is widely derided as mystical woo, but it just will not go away.
In this episode we go through quantum physics, quantum mysticism, the Observer effect and lot more.
As always, if you have comments share them under this shownotes or share your opinions in Facebook.
- ‘Good vibration’ hand pumps boost Africa’s water security
- SpaceX to fly two tourists around Moon in 2018
- Tech giants ‘urgently’ study CIA leaks
- Quantum Mechanics
- The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics
- Quantum mysticism
- Observer Effect
- Observer Effect 2
- The Tao of Physics – Fritjof Capra
- Mysticism and the New Physics – Michael Talbot
- The Emperor’s New Mind : Concerning Computers, Minds, and the Laws of Physics – Roger Penrose