On this episode…
How much damage do you think a simple GIF image can do?
Today’s episode was inspired by a very surprising and scary news: a GIF that triggered a US journalist’s seizure should be considered a deadly weapon, a Texas grand jury has said in an unprecedented ruling.
Therefore we revisit some topics that we have been covering before like subliminal messages and nudging, all related to social and mass media.
Let us know what do you think, How much has social media taken over your life and how much do you think you have been influenced by it?
- Can sweat patches revolutionise diabetes?
- The ‘robot lawyer’ giving free legal advice to refugees
- Why You Shouldn’t Walk on Escalators
- GIF as a Deadly Weapon
- Subliminal Advertising
- Does subliminal advertising actually work?
- Opening Pandora’s box: How technologies of communication and cognition may be shifting towards a ‘Psycho–Civilized Society’
- Emotionally Loaded Mobile Multimedia Messaging
- Google Play App – Subliminal Messages Pro
- 5G and IoT: Total Technological Control Grid Being Rolled Out Fast